- # ausunions A one minute Community and Public Sector Union clip outlining the Federal Coalition's plan to cut... fb.me/19F6ApGUV 1 hour ago
- Ford has just made a major announcement on its future - it will cease its Australian operations in 2016 - with the... fb.me/M59hx8Pg 3 hours ago
- Ford Australia is expected to announce this morning that it will shut its car plants in Melbourne and Geelong in... fb.me/wER2ur8Q 5 hours ago
- RT @abcnews: There are reports Ford Australia is set to announce an end to production in Australia 5 hours ago
- Terri Daktyl APHEDA Dinner – 31 May 2013 Have you booked your table for the annual Terri Daktyl Union Aid Abroad... fb.me/NwVvNF34 20 hours ago
- Australia : Hospital cuts the beginning of the end
- Australia : Women's cricket team has won a pay rise that means some players will be able to quit their day jobs
- Australia : Mine in central Queensland town of Moranbah to employ 1000 workers on FIFO roster
- Australia : CFMEU attacks BHP for ignoring Central Queensland region's needs
- Australia : Shellhabour council spat over nurse numbers and nurse union campaign
- Australia : Grocon opposes CFMEU appearance at coronor's inquiry. Police investigating why wall debris was removed from collapse site
- Australia : Supreme Court decision limits public knowledge of OHS offences
- Australia : Workplace needle danger worse in Australia for nurses than Europe or US
- Australia : Independent MP says Qld workers need travel compensation
- Australia : New workplace bullying laws seen as gamechanger â maybe
- Australia : Important survey: What has the attack on NSWâs Workers Compensation laws meant for you?
- Australia : Domestic violence victims denied dedicated support by Charles Sturt University.
- Australia : Panel beater found guilty over sacking man with incurable cancer
- Australia : Australian Nursing Federation calls for state government action over hospital violence
- Australia : Ambos warn of lives in danger
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.